Global investments accelerating local action for a sustainable future
- Solar photovoltaic farms
- Energy storage solutions
- Wind parks
- Biomass power plants
- Energy efficiency solutions
- Enable access to clean and affordable energy
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Create local jobs
- Support education and economic growth through reliable electricity
- Waste sorting, treatment, recycling facilities
- Composting facilities
- Proven conversion technologies
- Water & Sanitation
- Provide access to clean water
- Combat domestic and ambient pollution
- Support a circular economy and sustainable use of resources
- Improve health and well-being
- Sustainable agriculture & aquaculture
- Water provision & purification
- Flood regulation
- Carbon sequestration
- Coastal defense
- Sustainably manage, and restore natural and modified ecosystems
- Provide human well-being and biodiversity benefits
- SCF focuses on mid-size low carbon, climate resilient, replicable and scalable infrastructure projects.
- The SCF team believes projects in the range of 5-75m USD represent an underserved sector.
- With a consortium of experienced organizations, SCF believes it will be able to effectively source, develop, operate and scale mid-size climate projects.
Pegasus Capital is an experienced Fund Manager accredited by the GCF and focused on investing in sustainability & wellness.
International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) is a membership Union composed of both government and civil society organisations. Accredited at the GCF, IUCN is responsible for the Technical Assistance component of SCF. IUCN is a pioneer in developing Nature-based Solutions projects, and its high standards on environmental and social safeguards.
R20: Regions of Climate Action is an International not-for-profit organization set up to accelerate the implementation of sustainable low-carbon climate-resilient infrastructure, in support of the Paris Climate Agreement and the SDGs.
Gold Standard is an international standards NGO specializing in SDG and impact measurements and third-party certification. Gold standard will be responsible for monitoring and certification issues.
The Green Climate Fund (GCF) is the is the world’s largest dedicated fund helping developing countries reduce their greenhouse gas emissions, set up by the UN system. It has committed to USD $150 million of equity in a first-loss position (with a concessional return) to SCF and USD $19.5 million of grant funding for Technical Assistance.